• The consultant will give you the availability for the selection of boats that best suits your needs.
• Inform us of the one that you are interested in.
• We will request your option (pre-reservation) from the ship owner and normally the ship will be held on reserve for you for 24 hours or up to a week, depending on the season. Keep in mind that availability is not guaranteed until your option is requested.
• Once the ship owner confirms the availability of your option, we will send you the reservation form with all the details.
• In order to complete the reservation, you must pay the amount of the first payment, which is normally 50% of the reservation.
• You must send us proof of payment, fill in part of the form with your personal information and send it to us so that we can issue you a receipt or invoice for your payment.
• We will issue the corresponding receipt or invoice and notify the ship owner of the person who has reserved the boat.
• The other 50% must be paid 45-30 days before departure.
• Along with the second proof of payment, you must send all the passengers’ information (complete name, date of birth and Spanish ID number or passport) and the sailing licence if you’ve chartered a bareboat vessel.
• The voucher with all the base information, contact person and telephone will be sent to you. You must print it and carry it with you during the trip. You will also be sent the invoice.
• If the reservation is confirmed less than one month before the departure date, the procedure is a bit different. The total amount must be paid at the time the reservation is confirmed.